Facts about BRAZILIANS...
Don't be nervous! Be prepared!
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PREPARE
FOR YOUR BRAZILIAN?
1. Don't shave!! It seems obvious but we need at least 7-10 days of growth. With 10-14 days being ideal for optimum results!!
2. Take an anti-inflammatory. This should help ease some of the pain.
3. Make sure you are prepared to experience some pain.
4. It is your body, you can pause as much as needed, stop the service at any time (we will even you up and make sure it looks amazing), and keep your "SugarMama" informed on how you are doing. But don't worry, she will be asking. Our goal is to provide the best service and make it as comfortable as possible.
5. EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE the days leading up to your appointment. You will continue this regimen of exfoliating between your services as well.
6. Don't apply lotion or oils to the area the day of your appointment.
Go to our "about sugaring" page for more details on the art of sugaring
What can you expect from your results?
-Silky smooth skin that last about 4 weeks!!
*Between 2-3 weeks you will start to see a few hairs begin to grow back. The hair will grow in smoother, finer and thinner.
-MOST clients pre-book for 4 weeks.
*After several sessions many people notice a reduction in the amount of hair that grows.
Who doesn't love that?!?
*YOU WILL NEVER SHAVE OR WAX AGAIN*
*YOU MAY NOT COMBINE SPECIALS AND OR OTHER DISCOUNTS DURING ONE VISIT*
*NO CALL NO SHOW IS SUBJECT TO A $15 FEE*
*A NO SHOW WITH A GIFT CERTIFICATE OR GROUPON IS CONSIDERED REDEEMED*
*NO REFUNDS ON GIFT CERTIFICATES, PACKAGES OR PREPAID SERVICES*
*OUR\ TIME IS IMPORTANT JUST AS YOURS IS, A MISSED APPOINTMENT
IS A MISSED OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO GET IN*
*PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND PROVIDE 24 HOUR NOTICE FOR A CANCELLATION*
*IF YOU ARE 15 MINUTES LATE THEN YOUR APPOINTMENT IS SUBJECT TO RESCHEDULING*